Appointment with Librarian
Choose a name below to schedule an appointment.
- Appointments through LibCal must be made 24 hours in advance.
- As a courtesy, cancelations should be made at least two hours in advance. To cancel within two hours of a scheduled appointmnet, email Ms. Lee directly.
USIC Spaces and Room Bookings
Request study rooms and other spaces in the library.
*Do not overbook so that others will have an opportunity to use the space.
*This room is equipped with a projector that is HDMI and VGA ready. Priority will be given to those students who need the use of media for study.
Final Exam Guidelines (December & May)
* When booking a room, post the course name. No exclusivity. All groups must be open to drop-ins for anyone taking the course.
* Groups may extend time if no other groups are scheduled. Change times to shorter periods if a room is not needed.
* Reserved rooms should be occupied at all times by people (not just book bags).
* Reservation will be canceled and given to other people if the room is not occupied.
* Users are restricted to 1 time slots per week for this booking group.
* Due to system error, please confirm your booking at the circulation desk. Thank you.